hi there, i think i ripped my foreskin a while ago, and looked up possible problems on the internet. Other posts say that there was blood when they ripped there foreskin, but mine had no blood atal. i dont want to have sex because i dont no what problems may occour, but i have wanked without problems or pain. There is no skin attached to my head accept on the back of my penis. Can i still have sex or is that likely to rip or tear aswell if i do??
Also, i can move my right ball slightly up my sack, without touching it atal, like if i pretend to be constapated whilst standing up, i can move it, are either off these things a problem, i need as much advice as possible, thank you!!!

Celebrity
Hi! I had a girlfriend who really loved to play with my penis. But one night she got a bit carried away, as we were both really turned on, and she managed to rip my foreskin. Boy, did that hurt!!!! There was just little blood, and the next day I sought medical advice. At the clinic they told me that this happens if one does it too vigorously ( I said it happened while I was masturbating ). They also told me not to worry because it should heal up in a couple of days and to apply some antiseptic cream but I didn’t. Maybe you could look it up at the pharmacy or something, because it should be applied to stop it getting infected. It did heal in a week.

I aslo have a forskin problem; I can only fully retract the forskin of one side of my head,its like the other side is attach to some kind of skin. On one side i can fully see the side of my head,but ther other side not so much luck.Is this normal if not how can i make the other side of forskin go down as far as the other side does.

if anyone can help please respond

i also have the same problem, when i pull back my forskin it is stuck to this kind of skin.

As a teenager my girlfriend would only allow sex in her rear end. When we started I could only tug back when soft and no movement when hard. Trapped in my tight foreskin. After several months her tight ass hole pulled back my foreskin on the entry stroke and recovered on the out stroke. We started having oral sex and she loved playing with my penis and she could expose the head holding me all the way back. We have been married 20 years and have 3 boys who can retract their abundant foreskin with ease and know to expose their head when peeing.