About 3 weeks ago I noticed a build up of white cheesy material for want of a better word behind my foreskin. I cleaned this regularly each day. But I did notice my foreskin has become very tight and basically on a full erection its imposable to draw the foreskin over the head of the penis.

I have read that this might be a infection and have embarked on a 3 a day cleaning (washing) of the foreskin and under it which I can only perform when non erect due to the foreskin shrinking. Plus I have embarked at the same time exercising the opening with my fingers to try and re stretch the foreskin. Also making sure behind the foreskin is dry after use.

Due to the embarrassment factor I have not seen my doctor and would like to try and resolve this problem without seeing him.

My question is: am I doing the right thing with daily cleaning and exercising?

I am facing same problem, i have seen doctor also .. he told me it is yeast infection and gave a cream... i am using it now.. does ur problem is solved by itself or did u use any cream? how long it took for u to heal?
please let me know if u see this message.
thanks.
Hari

Harikk, did you get it sorted?

I had these symptoms as well, and after over-cleaning, it actually damaged the foreskin by removing some of the outer layers of flesh, which became red and sore. it is now healing, but in doing so it has also become extremely tight. It was already pretty tight to begin with but it was just the right kind of tightness to be quite practical.

this is very common ive seen my doctor who gave me Daktacort ointment which cleared it up completly its nothing to be embarressed about go to ur doctor and ask him for this ointment ok hope uthis helps u

What kind of creme and did it work

I'm using an antifungal cream and it's helped a lot. The glans is no longer super itchy and the foreskin isn't causing pain now. But it has made my already tight (but acceptable) foreskin much tighter and painful to retract. Hard to roll down. I hope I can get it to loosen up...but the damage may have been done. Suggestions?