I have been having extremely swollen feet , a TERRIBLE smell to my urine ALL the time , off and on dizziness , and have gained 70 pounds in the last year. I quit drinking about 3 years ago and was a daily hard core drinker. I can't figure out what's wrong and have no health insurance . Any idea's ?? I excercise everyday as well....

Hi! These two symptoms can indicate may serious diseases. So you'll need a full checkup in order to rule out the cause. Urine odor could be caused by serious conditions such as cute liver failure, kidney or Bladder infection. These same conditions can cause you swollen feet as well. So you shouldn't ignore these symptoms and see your doctor. Take care.

Hello there,

I am just wondering have you ever find out what was wrong with you?

My friend has the similar symptoms and he is an alcoholic too. So I am just wondering if you are ready to share this information. Thank you in advance

Same. Any update?