Hello, I was out in the snow yesterday my hand were really red when I came in but I just thought my skin was dry. I went out again today but when I came in this time my hands felt like they were burning and they were reallly itchy, I don't know what to do. I don't think it's chillblians because my fingers aren't lumpy and I don't think it's frostbite either because they aren't white or yellow but I don't know.
Please help me because I want to get my hands fixed fast.
Thanking you in advance

My brother and I get the same thing. In the cold, our fingers and hands become unbearably itchy. When I swim in the ocean, if the water is too cold, the same thing happens only to my hands. I can't seem to find an answer.

Hey. Interesting thing, this happens to my sister too and I don't know what might  be causing it. Could it be just cold hands and anemia or something like that, I am not sure. But, she never experienced the itchy part, her hands just get dry and red colored. It is important to know the difference between a frostbite and a possible condition, so if you have ruled out the frostbite, I think it is the right time to see a dermatologist because he will certainly know what is wrong with your hands, presumably that there is something wrong with them.