About 5-6 months ago I found out I'm officially allergic to shell fish after I ate pieya and vomited everywhere including vial of my stomach. Every since then I haven't had a huge appetite. I used to be able to each soooooo much and now I can be full from one meal all day and if I eat more I feel sick. And Everytime I eat i have to go to the bathroom shortly afterwards.

It could quite possibly be a psychological response to eating the shellfish.

It can be an association type of response to food in general. You ate something (the pieya) and you vomited. Now when you eat, your body rejects the food. If you eat too much, you start feeling sick. I know of a woman who had choked on food and then couldn't eat her food unless it was pulverized. Even then, she didn't eat much. She ended up needing professional counseling. This may be something you should think about as well. That way you can begin to start eating again without the fear of vomiting it back up.