hey i'm a 17 year old male, and i've been in a depression stage for awhile. i would never eat maybe one meal a day. now that im starting to snap out of my depression i want to start eating more because i know its not good to only eat once a day. but i cant seem to eat. i can go all day and not even think about food or fell hungry at all. could my stomach of shrank and that's causing my lose of appetite?

thats perfectly normal with some one who has depression, youre right you dont feel like eating and no 1 meal a day isnt good for you, try to eat a little bit more, even if you dont feel hungry but just eat a little more to give youre body the nutrients it needs and energy i mean i suffered abit of depression and i did lose my appetite aswell for a while and lost abit of weight well i actually lost 1 and half stone in 2 to 3 months but anyway its not about me, my advice that i can give you if that just eat abit more even if you dont feel like it, just get summet in your body, plus if you eat healthy foods it might help you feel a little bit better with your depression, im not saying it will go away because you cant get out of depression easily, but your body is like a car your body needs food to be able to live and like a car needs fuel otherwise it will run out of energy and wont be able to do anything. i know thats not exactly a useful sentence seeming you got depression i mean snapping out of depression. hope you will be alright and hopefully you will get out of your depression soon.

Consult to doctor..I think it is a first stage of depresssion.But donot worry, It can be curable..