Hello. I am a 19 years old man, and I would like to ask you something. G spot. Is it a myth or it really exists? Some men brag that they are the masters of love, and others claim that g spot does not exists. Some even say that males also have them? So again, does g spot exists?

Of course it exists. It is directly behind the pubic bone within the front wall of the vagina. There is also a male g spot and it is in... a man anus.. Between the anus and scrotum, to be exact. There are "tools" for stimulating it if you are in that sort of thing. Naturally, there is two ways woman can experience orgasm. With clitoral or, g spot stimulation. And your friends are probably just bragging.

I agree with the post above and I have always remembered this advice:

A good way of stimulating a Woman’s G Spot is to insert your middle finger (when she is properly stimulated) and move it as though you were beckoning someone towards you.