I have tried to find my g-spot (based on pictures) and I cannot locate it.  Does every woman have one?  No man during sex has found it either.  I  mean I haven't asked them to search for it or anything.

I have had a hysterectomy and wonder if that has something to do with it.  I never tried to find it before that. Maybe I didn't understand the picture and am feeling in the wrong place.  It's very frustrating because I am not having orgasms anymore unless I masturbate.

I think the reason some people find the female g-spot hard to find is that vaginas come in all kinds of sizes, and so do fingers! You may have quite short fingers combined with a g-spot that is deeper into the vagina, making it impossible for you to reach it with your fingers. 

Maybe your hysterectomy made your anatomy more flexible/changed the way the cervix behaves, I don't have experience with that. But I bet you that you'll be able to find your g-spot if you get one of those g-spot stimulating toys, since they are designed to help you find it. 

As for men not finding it... many are oblivious to its existence :). 

If you have had a hysterectomy you could have a low hormonal level, I suggest you cisita a doctor to make sure.   How old are you?