Hi. I'm 14 year old teenager and I found my self in really delicate situation. I believe that’s something wrong with me.
I have noticed that I radiate really bed smells all the time. This isn’t happening only when I sweat but all the time, in my classroom, in my home and even outside, especially when is warm.
Other people started to notice this and I am feeling really shamed.
I watch on my hygiene all the time but nothing I have done could prevent this.
What should I do?

I think you have no reasons to be worried about. Yes, I understand that this could be really embarrassing but you should know that bad smells are a common problem in adults and young people, especially your age. You are perfectly normal.
There is nothing you can do to prevent sweating. Everybody sweats - it's the body's way of making sure that we don't overheat on those warm summer days.
Human sweat doesn’t have bad smell at all and all bed smells are cause by tiny bacterias found on your dead skin.
So, you shouldn’t worry at all- wash your self regularly, change into clean clothes and try to use as much cotton based clothes as you can.