I just bought Naturewise green coffee bean extract from Amazon and I’ll start using it tomorrow hoping I could finally get rid of few extra pounds I’ve been carrying around for quite some time now. I don’t really expect it to do any miracles and get me to lose all 10 pounds in 30 days I have worth of these diet pills, but I am also planning to try cutting off junk food for this period, at least.

If anyone has used this, or any other green coffee bean extract dieting pill or supplement, I’d really appreciate if you could share your experience. I mainly want to know how long does it take for you to see the first weight loss results?

I've used another green coffee bean extract - but I don't think NatureWise one is all that different since it contains same amount and it has same regimen of taking the diet pills. I used it when it was all hyped up as the newest ground breaking thing in weight loss products or supplements, for about two months.

Given that I didn't really exercise, but I did sort of tried to eat healthy during that period, i was losin like a half a pound in some 10 days. Now that I look back, when i do exercise 3 times a week and I eat healthy and I'm steadily losing at least a pound per week, you might want to add at least some exercise to get some better results.

it's good to heaar that you're not putting too much hopes in just one diet supplement such as green coffee, especially after the recent so to say, un-hype and the whole thing that happened with Dr. Oz. That said, there still are and were plenty of people that swear by green coffee, claiming that was finally the thing that helped them to lose excess weight, but it took months of taking green coffee extract, probably alongside exercising and not eating junk food to get there. It's hard to say when you'll start seeing the results from the supplement alone, especially if you're also changing your diet, but realistically it should take at least two weeks before you notice any change in your weight.