I had my gallbladder removed first , then 20 years later I had the gastric bypass done,  I have been ill with pancretitis,  will I get better

are they linked togeather

That sounds like a question for your primary care physician. :)

Have anyone researched if there is a lawsuite aganist bypass surgery,  is there one, and do you know the lawyers name?  My surgery was about eight years ago, my health started failing in the sixth year,  pepople should be told the truth about that you will eventually die, from malnutrition,  I want to sue!

I feel like I am dying, if I was better informed about the malnutrition involved with this bypass, I would have never had it done,  I know there are others like me going through pain.  This pancretitis, and gasterititis is destroying me,  is there a law suite in place if anybody knows, and who is the lawyer.  We should all group togeather and bring a civil law suit aganist the bypass.