i need help. i get turned on by watching gay porn but i dont fancy men i like women. im nearly 15 and i have been out with loads of girls. i have had sex with a girl and i liked it so i know im not gay but why do i do this? help me please !

phill

Phill,
You may be bisexual. Your preference for porn maybe different than your preference in girls at school. If you don't want to watch gay porn, then don't watch it.

i understand what you mean. i will stop doing it now. i keep telling myself it just a phase im going through :/

phill

It probably is. Every teenager has phases they go through. You either grow out of it eventually or you embrace it.

phill

as a teenager it just be a bisexual curiosity but if it isn't just a curiosity then don't worry about it. There are SO many people who are bisexual. I am. Nothing wrong with it.

Phill u got to except the fact that these signs are related to signs of being bi . but it depends now on u who will u have sex with ? if u do experience having sex with a guy some day maybe u would then know where u stand. but these are first sign of it and to deny it only is not accepting what u beleive it is ... nothing wrong now days anyway being gay or bi

thanks for the help every one. maybe i am bi but i dont find men attractive. if i see a man with big muscles or something like that i dont find it attractive i just get jelouse. but i think that every man has these feelings. i thought that being gay or bi was a choice anyway ?

phill

Not really. You can choose to be with men or women but most of the time I think it is a lifestyle or feeling

I'm 14 and female i like guys I don't know why but I love watching lesbian porn so I think it's normal but I'm not sure....

This is a really wrong assumption. I remeber back when I was young,9 or ten,or earlier. There was always a fascination about seeing a guy naked, or just being around them(my Dad had 4 brothers).I neverthought of it sexually, but I didn't feel that way about girls. I dated through High school.But once the deed was done, time to conquerthe next one. It would have been nice to have kids and a family, but if you like a girl,but don't get turned on by her,you don't want to spend your life being unhappy. As a teen, getting it up is usually not a problem. A lot of guys stupidly don't use birthcontrol,and it only takes one time to get pregnant. I am who I am, and I enjoy it..sometimes. But if I had a choice would I be straight, Yes. But that is not what my heart tells me. I get a romantic feeling towards men,but I had no control over it.I am right handed, because I just am.I had plenty of male fiures in my life, sports oriented guys, handsome men. They say you are gay because you lacked a male figure growing up, I don't think so. You can get over someone you love. But to not be in that position was never a choice. They guy next to me forgot his towel,I offered mine,he said I wasn't his mother, he didn't need my help. I didn't think of it as sexual, just a guy who was a casual friend that I was nice to.But guys that are straight don't consider that. Your a guy,and you don't do personal stuff for another guy. I am single,and very lonely,but I know a woman would not make me happy. less lonely, but not happy. And being jealous around straight people isn't normal, but I have been with him,have strong feelings, and I do get jealous. Comparing your equipment against guys in gay porn would be understandable, but not the only thing you thought about. Masturbate to what you want, and your answer will come with maturity. A lot of men got married because of an unexpected pregnancey, and feel it is more important for the family to love and raise the child,but wanting too be a parent doesn't make you straight. Everyone wants some one that will always love them, and help to raise them to be reponsible adults. A lot of kids would be a lot better of with a same sex couple that have a warm and loving relationship, rather than being moved around in foster homes.Especially ,special needs children that couples don't want to adopt. Same sex couples know whatever our differences, that everyone needs to be raised in a loving home. Even if you weren't born perfect! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!