Well I'm kinda confused bout something .. I played a game of truth or dare with another guy and one girl I'm a 13 year old male and I like girls have a girlfriend but I love guys to when we were play this game and me and the male had sex and sucked each others penis and I got aroused and everything inbetwin am I gay ?

Im sorry that I cant give U a correct answer. But sucking another man penis is on the gay side to me but u are young so u can be just experimenting. Did u like being with the guy more or the girl. Do u often think about being with men. I need little more imformation about how u Feel about guy and girls. Watching gay porn is a bit on the gay side but who knows. Noone can answer that question but u because your the only one who truly knows. If u are gay, straight, or bi. Watever it maybe dont u ever let anyone get u down or tell u that the way u feel is wrong. Love does not have a gender. So love who u love. Live your life the way u want. Hope this helps u in some way!

Oh my God. "sucking another man's orbits is on the gay side to me" was the funniest thing I've read on this forum to date.

The original post is not genuine. That is simply not how people play truth or dare. It's a little like saying we were playing spin the bottle and ending up going down on each other. But the advice given in response was right on target.

Not orbits! Penis! My bad.