Well, it seems that I cannot consider myself that young anymore. I am 29 years old and it seems that I will lose my hair long before most of men do. It is not that I am concerned much about that, but it seems it is bothering my wife. She also does not mind me being bald, but still wants me to fight to keep the hair as long as possible (and she says he doesnt mind!). Anyway, I have heard of Propecia, so I have a few questions. How does it work what is generic propecia name, etc. Did it help anyone?

I guess that we are in a similar problem. The only thing is, I am 2 years older than you and I have been having troubles with my wife too. It seems to me that genetic has nothing to do with baldness in my case, I think it is happening because of the stress accumulated on the work. So much obligations, no place for errors and payment that is just enough for a more or less normal life. I have tried everything I could get my hands on, including meds, shampoos, ointments etc. So far no effect. I have used Propecia, but except for decreased sex drive, I did not gain any hair at all!

Propecia is used for the treatment of male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia) on the vertex and the anterior mid-scalp area. Male pattern hair loss is a common condition in which men experience thinning of the hair on the scalp. Often, this results in a receding hairline and/or balding on the top of the head.
Propecia may increase risk of high-grade prostate cancer.