I’m 18 years old and since about 12, 14, I’ve had a receding hair line.
Can you believe this? I'm very embarrassed about this because all the time I have to put my hair backward to hide this problem.
I have tried several remedies for hair but nothing could help me and I started to think that maybe some genetic disorder is a right cause of this.
I believe that in about three or four months I will lose all my hair. Please tell me what could be the cause and is there any way for me to solve this problem?

I believe you are right and that maybe your theories are correct- thinning hair and baldness are most commonly due to a genetic predisposition.
You see; the gene which is involved in baldness lies on the X chromosome. It means that your mother is the right cause of your boldness because men always inherit the X chromosome from their mother.
You didn’t mention does anyone in your family suffered from early boldness. If no one has suffered from it than you should suspect on some other possible causes and contacting your dermatologist for an evaluation sounds like a good idea.

omg well at the age of 15 i began to experience hairlloss to my hairline n it hurts me up to this day my hairline still drops out :-(