I think I have warts on skin in my pubic region but I am too embarrassed to go to the doctors. I really don’t know anything about the disease and it might not even be that but I am really worried about it. I don’t think there are even clinics in my area. I wanted to order the cream of the internet, so I wouldn’t have to go to the doctors about it, but don’t have a credit card. What should I do? I need some help.

I found out that all warts, whatever are all caused by the hpv virus. It is a skin to skin disease, so it can be contracted through shaking hands, sex, anything that involves your skin touching someone else’s skin. There are 100s of strains of hpv and some cause warts some causes dysplasia pre cancerous cells and some cause both. Maybe there are no warts on your pubic region, maybe is something else, anyway it should be evaluated by your physician. However, the good news is that your body can actually rid itself of the hpv virus if you have a good immune system. Just in case take some vitamin supplements.

do NOT buy medications on line!!!

Go to your GP, he sees cases like this alllllll the time!!! HPV is very common ok....as is the herpes virus.
Neither of these pose a direct threat to your life so relax..
I do want to say that yes your body has the potential to eradicate viruses including HIV, but the likelyhood is very rare. It most likely will remain dormant in your body for the rest of your life.
Go to your GP, get proper tests FIRST!!! then get on with your life!

Cheers

DO u think u r the only one thats had or has a disease. Hpv like any other diesease is very common. So go to the doc and check it out. U r going to worry urself sick. I have hpv and im still enjoying my life. At first i was mad b/c i never had an std b4.