After having intercose, I got a really bad headache a lot of pressure on my forhead felt like I was going to past out. Layed down but started to vomit. I have never felt that way is that normal what can that be?

My last period was May 23. I did not have a period in June and it was most likely stress that month but, I had sex with no condom on June 27 and come July the first week I felt nausea for 2 days my boobs where tingling of and on and I had slight cramping but no period. The second week on a July the 10th I started to see a very light bleeding on the tissue so I put a pad on the whole day I did really much but a little spotting that was it the second I had very light spotting and the it a little and i got some brown to it was a little heavier than the other d 2 days but it didn't fill up a pad and day the other three days my period got back to light pink and light spotting for a minute then for hours it would stop then the lasted day it was gone and then I had sex and my husband had a condom on nothing on it ,I woke up to pee and on the tissue the blood came back and i toke a pregnacy test and it was negitive.

User avatar 9801 posts
Hi, by my calculations from your may period if you have a regular 28 day cycle then your June period should of started around the 20th, if that is right then when you had unprotected sex you would of been just outside your fertile window and your July period shouldn't start until around the 18? Correct me if I'm wrong.
What that could is your June period you said you didn't get delayed because of the stress.
I would give it another couple weeks then take another test with the first pee you take after you wake up in the morning as that's when the hormone will be most concentrated.
Hope this helps :)