I am going to a methadone clinic and have been diagnosed with celiac sprue disease, so I am not supposed to have any gluten. Does anyone know if liquid methadone is gluten free?

i don't know if it does or not, but after being on heroin then onto methadone the amount of addatives they put in uk methadone to ensure you cannot inject it also means it totally knackers your digestive tract , i've been off heroin for years but i was put on methadone to get off heroin my health tuck a dive i could never see myself getting off gear or methadone, i started shaking, constipation(bad), pale looking, cronic fatigue, foggy head(under statement,anxiety,bad spacial awareness(crashing cars, cutting fingers),my brain went down to 20percent) i couldn't eat,sleep,drive,have relationships, have good socialising(i was nasty and un-interesed), i had anal abcesses, ended up i hospital with suspected menengitis( doc said secondary methadone effects, with no explanation) i couldn't eat proteins,so sugars were my only option so i could continue to work(i had a course of fortisip and got my physical energy levels back up, but got them off a cancer patient, doctor just wasn't interested, he said use bodybuilders weight gain its the same(not when your lactose intol., i was dieing, (doctors said it was the drugs i had used in the past, and since i felt the need to use heroin to ease my medical conditions, i therefore deserve the medical condition i had to use heroin for( my mum has same g.i. problems shes on tremmodol and diabetic and arthritis and nerves and other g.i. problems) my brother(warfain) sister(ant-depressants),so thats what the doctors done in effect as well, they never wanted to find the source of the problem they give tablets to mask the problems, where they should been looking for the source of the problem, and not a quick fix or a excuse to blame the problems on(heroin with me,but often it will be 'your fat' 'you drink' 'you smoke' any excuse to put the blame back on the patient when they should be thinking why do they feel the need to drink drugs smoke, or are overweight, what symptoms with these problems do they have,none of my family used heroin but if they tried it the relief would have almost cost them an addiction.
various heroin user friends died from infections(non iv users), suciside, motorbike crash, i does make me wonder how many people on heroin use to to ease the mental/physical pain through unknown gluten intolerance as a way of controlling the pain,like i did, and what thy consider the best option to get you off it methadone,its like putting petrol on a fire and covering it with a fire blanket, it makes the problems worse but because the methaone is strong you cannot feel the damage,

Did you find out if it does have gluten? I am going through almost identical symptoms..if so, did you find something else? How are you now? I hope you're okay.

I been off methadone for over 2 months and I can shake the pain in my stomach and have serious headaches and I went to hospital cause I couldn't figure it out and am now going to gastric doctor but at this time I can't or its very hard to function. ...any advice?