hi guys. i heard about this diet and i would like to give it a try. Basically i found out what foods are gluten free but i was wondering if anyone knows any good gluten free meal recipes. Its pretty dull to just stuff myself with foods that have no gluten. That's why i think there would be a good idea to have some recipes that are gluten free. Any ideas?

As I'm sure your aware, there are products in your local food stores, that sell such things like gluten free flour, maybe try making your own pizza base! - have all your favorite flavors added, but not sure if it's weight your trying to lose with this diet or just something new. Remember just because it's gluten free doesn't mean it's fat free or sugar free. . Nachos are a good one as well, I like having mine with lettuce and olives added to the usual combination, even some sweet chili over the top, the lettuce breaks down the oil. or polenta loafs- making your own, just means you can have your taste plus you know what goes in it.
Google is always good lol happy eating :)