Hello. Is it just me or everyone around me lately are talking about gluten free food? I think that I am right at this lol. I was never feeding my dog or cat with it because I believe that there are better options. But pet owners must have a good reason because they “vote” for gluten – free food. I came here because I was reading your advices and they are so helpful. I hope that you can help me and tell me gluten – free options for dogs and cats. If you have any advice please share with me, with us.

Hey there.

Sometimes is good choice for your pets and sometimes is not. That is why you need to be extra careful when you are feeding your pet with it. Never switch your pet to the gluten free diet program without consulting your vet first.

One of the good options of gluten free food for your dog is Blue Freedom. You can buy dry or wet food from this manufacturer. It is delicious and protein rich. It has whole carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, blueberries and cranberries.

For your dog I think that the best option is Nutro Ultra golden food.

Hey guys.

Gluten free food became very poplar lately. That is why a lot of owners are feeding their pet with it. I am always in big doubt when something is so popular so I always consult my vet should I give this to my pets or not.

This foods are also connected with weight loss. But I know that people are focusing on dry grain free food. I would not do this.  

I am not sure what brands are good since I am not feeding my pets with grain – free food but I am sure that someone in the pet shop is going to help you decide what is the best for your dog or cat.

Of course, nothing without consulting your vet.

Hey everyone.

I am feeding my cat with gluten – free food for a years. I am still trying to find perfect diet formula for my dog so I won’t talk about gluten free foods for dog. I will let someone else to talk about it.

Now, about the cats my choice of food is Beyond grain free ocean whitefish and egg recipe dry cat food. I always mix it with 30% of some wet food.

This food is rated with five stars. It can’t be bad, right?

I like it because it is totally natural and since I am feeding my cat with it I know what she exactly needs and what she is eating.

You can find real, recognizable ingredients in it. There are no corn, wheat or soy.

Hey there.

Oh yes, I am for gluten – free food for my dog and my cat :) It is always a better choice than gluten food. I would always choose it for my dog.

You can try Natural Balance pet food. It is for both – dogs and cats. The formula of this food was created by the famous nutritionists to support needs of dogs and cats of all life stages. From growing kittens and puppies to adult cats and dogs.

The gluten – free formula is created for optimum taste and nutrition and it brings amazing ingredients with essential vitamins and antioxidant nutrients that work together. I think that you can give it to your pets without fear.

Hello everyone. Thank you for all of your answers. Lately I really noticed that everyone want to tell me that I should feed my pets with gluten free foods. At first I didn’t know what this means until I found this site. I can see that you are talking a lot about it, but so far no one told me clear should I do this or not. You know why? Because I think that I should not feed them with that kind of food. I still believe that pets should eat exactly what we are eating. I think that this is the healthiest option…

Hey there.

Dear Guest, I am really sorry to tell you this, but I don’t understand you. At all. You came in here, you wanted our advice, we GAVE you this advice and now you are telling us that we are not clear?

Should I repeat one more time that gluten free food is GOOD option?

I don’t agree with you about your opinion that foods that we eat are the best for our pets.

Some of them are good, but some of them are bad and you should not give them to your pets.

Actually, you will do what you want to do.

But I still vote for gluten – free foods.