Well since yesterday I have felt a very mild burning sensation at the tip of my penis (after I urinated & not every time). This has happened before like once or twice in the past. I do masturbate frequently. Please help me understand what it is. I'm a 15 year old male & have never had sex. I'm going to the doctor probably this or next month and I intend to tell him this while I'm getting my physical taken. Please any suggestions!

It's possible that you have irritated the tip of your ureathra, either with soap or with lube. Additional masturbation or stimulation once the meatus (the opening) is irritated will just inflame the tip more.

DO mention this to your family doctor. If you are still experiencing pain or irritiation at this time, you can always use a little vasolene or petroleum jelly to sooth (calm) the tip and the opening of the ureathra. Many guys find this is just enough to quiet any irritation and it passes quite quickly. It won't take much, as you're just trying to put a thin coat over the irritated tissue.

**Footnote: Remember any time you are using an oil based product like vasolene or petroleum jelly (even lip balm), to not let it contact laytex... like a condom or diaphram. Petroleum-based products rot laytex and rubber items IMMEDIATELY and weaken them to a point of failure from the first immediate exposure. This is important to remember for sex toys, birth control devices and other items you might come in contact with in the years to come. This is why we stress new water-based sexual lubricants over oil-based.
Good luck.
Let us know w hat the doc says, will you?

This is what I was thinking because if it were a UTI I would be having other symptoms such as frequently urinating, cloudy & smelly urine, burning after urine(mine is rather a sting and it goes away quickly). Either way if it worsens, I will go to the doctor ASAP. Thanks!