I have gouts in my knee joints and I am curious how these are treated. Thanks in advance for the explanation.

As far as I know, the treatment is consisted of medications. When the proper medication is prescribed, the gout will start to subside. The pain in knee joint is the most common and is linked with aging as the whole body weight passes through the knee joint every time you take a step. The knee pain can last from days to months Gout is an uncommon cause of knee pain, and the treatment should be suggested by your doctor. Some types of treatment are streching, ice and heat application, physical therapy, medications or cortisone injections. I think the best way to regain the mobility of the knee is physical therapy, I once went through it and I can freely say that it gave me good results.