Im 13 wks and i just have no energy at all. Everyone keeps telling me to exercise but i just dont have the energy to get off the couch. I feel like c**p and am having horrible headaches. How am i supposed to exercise feeling like this. Please help!! %-)

Hi:
Have you had your blood pressure monitored regularly. I hope that you have reported these symptoms to your doctor. Are you eating small meals throughout the day, which is what pregnant women should be doing? You should really have conversations with your doctor. You could also be anemic. None of these things are good for your baby. Don't assume that this is just part of being pregnant. I don't believe that it is. I hope that you have seen your doctor by now. Please give us an update on your condition.

I'm 7 months pregnant now and I can remember when I was at about 13 weeks, I had no energy either. I never really had the morning sickness persay, but I just didn't feel like doing anything. I slept all the time and I didn't feel like working. Are you taking your prenatal vitamins?

Melissa

It is normal to feel exhausted and tired all the time in first trimester. Once you enter the second (which is about now) trimester, you will start feeling much better. The 2nd trimester appears to be the easiest. When you enter the third, you start getting bigger, which is not much fun :-) (but it could be :-))

Anyway, you don't need to exersice if you don't feel like it. Try to have one or two half an hour walks daily - that would do in terms of staying active.

Eat small portions, healthy foods, fruits and you will be just fine. Good luck

Hi:
What's the update? Are you feeling better. We hope so. If you are, please share that with the other pregnant mothers here. If you are still extremely exhausted, I hope that you will see a doctor to discuss this. Your nutrition is important in terms of how you are feeling. I hope that things have moved forward and you are enjoying your pregnancy. We want to hear the facts from you. Please let us know about your progress. We will be waiting to hear from you.