I need some one to remove this tumor off of my liver. and two off of my ribcase so please send me information about liver specialist that
is willing to remove them because i'm in so much pain . and yes i would like to go to some one in my area p.s. write back

Sincerely; Jennifer Anderson
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there, can you tell us where you're located? I'd like to be able to help you but without knowing, I won't be able to help you. Let me know okay?

I knew Helicobacter pylori (H pylori) inhabits stomach and duodenum but did not know it effected liver and other areas. are you sure of the diagnosis? Your location would be helpful. US news and World report August issue listed best hospitals in the country and rated them. That might be a good source for a good GI department

I feel the same way, and I didn't think that it did affect the liver. Do you have experience with this sort of thing? I'm curious to hear if you have any more info. Thanks :)

I don't have any more info, esp. since I have never heard of this bacteria causing problems outside stomach area. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, of course! If I were the original poster, I would seek out a surgeon who specialized in liver surgery as you don't want just anyone digging around your liver! I had a mass removed from my liver several months ago and it was a horrendous surgery and recovery. Also had GB removed but it was the insult to the liver that made it all so hard.

I hope she seeks out the very best surgeon she can find--this would be worth travelling to have done.

To Jennifer: is surgery the only solution they offered or would they try antibiotics first? That is what they do when H. pylori is in stomach.

I appreciate what information oyu were able to provide me, so thanks for that. I appreciate that you know so much about this topic. And yes, Jennifer, I would like to hear how your treatment is going as well! Let us know!