I just don't really have anyone other than my boyfriend to talk to about this, he's been very sweet about it, but lets be honest, he doesn't have a vagina to compare with :/ So, Friday and Saturday nights I was at his house and we got pretty heated, he gave me head around 3 or 4 times over the course of the 2 nights. He stimulated my clitoris and vagina with his hands and tongue, and I was loving every second of it! :L But on Saturday night after we'd settled down I felt a bit itchy. I ignored it, and now my inner labia and vaginal opening are red, sore, and itchy. It's not excruciatingly painful but it's rather uncomfortable, and the stress of it has brought me to tears on several occasions over the past few days. I've told my mum about the irritation and I thought maybe it's Thrush? She gave me some Canesten to try soothe it. I didn't tell my mum how I think this happened, too embarrassing and I'd probably be in trouble :/ though I'm 19. If anyone could please help me out, shared experience might calm me down :( I'm finding the experience very difficult to deal with and I figure the stress wont help me out any :'(

I should note that my boyfriend and I are both virgins, and we're taking it a step at a time, on friday and saturday nights we gave each other oral sex and that was it, so I'm skeptical that it's an STI.
Please take the time to help me out, it would be very much appreciated!

i thing its normall .... it may be because u have shaved ur hair from that part ..... that causes itchng sumtimessss