So about a few days ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in a while, and i'm thinking it was a little too rough. The next day, my vagina had one spot that was extremely sore to touch. It felt like a stabbing pain. Then over the past few days everything has gradually gotten worse. My vagina is itching like crazy, however I can't itch it because it hurts so bad! and I've noticed that the area around my opening feels a little swollen. Also, all of the specific spots that hurt, I believe there is a bump in that location under the skin. I bought Monistat 3 because I thought it was a yeast infection but I'm only 18 and I've never had one before, so I got nervous without being diagnosed. I can't afford to see a doctor, I haven't got the money for that right now. PLEASE someone help me fast! I have no idea what this is, and it's so awfully painful.

You should find a free clinic and get seen asap. Best advice. You dont want it getti g worse