Im 21, my periods have always been pretty irregular usually anything from every 4 to 6 weeks but currently its been 9 weeks!! I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it was negative. I have had one dizzy spell, pain that lasts for about 5mins occassionally (very simular to period pain)every other day and constipation, apparently signs of pregnancy. My boyfriend and I don't use protection but use the "pull-out" method only once did he ejaculate inside me but that was the day after my period finished 8 weeks ago? The latest my period has been before was 7 weeks but that has only happened once last november and i had a regular period inbetween now and then. Could i be pregnant or is there something else wrong? Im scared to go to the doctors because i HATE needles, would there be another way i could find out whats wrong?

i think if you have not got your period by now i would said it times for a hpt (home pregnancy test) i would test with the morning pee.. then i would see if it come up if your pregnant or not because i would say if it does go to the doctor asap... i know your scared of needles..but girl face ya fears... i got birth control shots and those was nothing..but u need to see a doctor asap... for you and the unborn baby... good luck though!! -6yrs with my period and 3yrs with birth control..- you going to have to stop hating needles and being scared of doctors they are here to help you! we all had shots after we was born or go to plannedparenthood website ... and find a clinc near you..you need to take a hpt first and for most.. and i am not kidding..-also a aunt to 2neice's and 4 nephews and one great-nephew-

Just so you know, the "pull out" method is not really a method at all, semen can still come out even without an ejaculation at all, which means you can still get pregnant. If it turns out you're not pregnant and dont want to be i'd suggest being a little more responsable and using condoms or going to see the doctor and getting on the pill

Help: 8 weeks late on have had some symptoms but have not had sex?confused