I have started to lose hair! And it irritates me! I never thought that I will be saying this, but I need that hair! Not because, I dont know, I chase young girls in the age of 44 (I am happily married for almost a decade), but because this is the first sign of aging and I am physically active, in great shape and I just do not need this. Anyway, I have heard about both Propecia and Finpecia. Which is better?

Actually, it is the same thing. Finpecia is produced by Indian pharmaceutical company called Cipla. The point is, in India, law allows you to patent drug already invented in other countries, if you have made it in a new way. Both medicaments contain Finasteride, its active ingredient. Perhaps you should try both and see which one has better effect. There is no proof that Finpecia has the same potency as Propecia, I guess that could be determined only after the therapy.

Generic Propecia (finasteride) is also ok. I use it with same results, and unfortunately same sides(a bit dry feeling in the scalp) as brand propecia. Have tried lots of herbal c**p before it and laser combs, so far the only thing that prevents my hairloss, not much regrowth, but has stopped my hairloss completely.