I use to exercise at a regular basis about over a year ago. I stopped because well i'm not sure what happened to me, a few times after my exercise(cardio) my legs and hands went completely numb. My hands went into a fist and i couldn't opened them or feel them, my legs as well i couldn't feel them.

My face was pale, my lips were turning blue. My breathing patter during that ordeal was erratic. Another time that happened to me is when i was doing cardio kickboxing in place Using an xbox game called your shape, i was well hydrated before hand. I want to return to exercise but i'm to scared that it may happen again. My Blood pressure numbers are getting out hand slowly and i don't want to get on pills.

So 1. Does anyone know what this is?

2. Have you or anyone you know had this happened to them?.

3. And what steps did they take to handle it?

Sounds like Hypoglycemia, pulmonary or cardiac.

This thing that happend to me only happened like 4 times , and since I stopped exercising it has not happened.