had a small hard lump, about the size of metal BB, under the skin of perineum. Had it for as long as I can remember. It hasn't changed since i found it there years ago. When it is squeezed VERY hard, it begins to hurt. thought it was a pimple, but it never pops and never go away. When beginning to squeeze, it becomes white ish.

Its in the skin of the perineum, right in the middle of the scrotum and anus. I can feel it move around but is still attached to the skin.

I recently, about 2 days ago, begin to hurt when I walk or sit on top of it.

Im just curious of what it could be, and is it a possible threat?

Also, if i need to seek help / treatment, where do i go?

Hello there

Since you have been experiencing pain for the last two days in the area where your lump is located maybe it would be wise to visit your doctor. The doctor you should visit is the urologist and your family doctor needs to send you to this specialist.

I can presume that your problem is lymph node but you can’t be sure without proper physical exam and it doesn’t matter if you are embarrassed by this subject because when it comes to health you shouldn’t be ashamed of anything.

And also it could be a cyst but like I have already said this is something that needs to be diagnosed by medical expert.  Keep us posted and good luck!

something similar however mine started a few days ago. The lump inside the external area of the anus, I did the same as above but mine popped but popped internal the external bulge still there. I've not read that anywhere else so not sure if that's bad or not but the next morning it had 3 small bumps instead of the one bb to pea sized one that popped. should this be a concern?

Yes I would be concerned. You Just popped something inside of you and it didn't discharge, and now there is three bumps.