I was looking natural treatments for hemorrhoids the other day and I ended up watching pictures of hemorrhoids. What I noticed is that none of the pictures I saw look like what I have. Most of the photos were external hemorrhoids, bumps around the anus. That is what I thought I had, but I don't have no bumps around it just one small bump on top of the anus and a bit to the right. I might say like a inch away from it. When I go to the bathroom most of the time it hurts and in rare cases it gets red, really inflamed and pops and bleed through it. I had this for quite something now, I might say more than a year. I have always thought it was external hemorrhoids. What do you guys think?

This is a hemorrhoid use a cream

It can be a cyst too. 1 inch away from the anus is considerably far so it might not be an external hemorrhoid.

Hi can u help me I've got a small lump on top of my back hole and scared wot it mite b as I've never had this b4 :(