After my grandma's death, i cried a lot but now after 5 months or more, it has been hard to cry, you know. I I want to cry about it helps me relieve my stress and pain of my past. So, do any of you people know what is going on?

Hi I too lost a very close family member, I remember I cried like a baby on the day they died, the day of the funeral before during and after and.  I cried many times for months after during times where I could not control, like eating at a restaurant, hearing a certain song, important days, visiting the grave , all types of triggers I call them. When they passed away a friend told me some very valuable advise ( to remember during this horrible time which was no matter where you are or no matter what you are doing if you have the feeling to shed a tear then dont hold it it., let it go as it will come and go at any time in any place), this has been true, its been years now, and every now and then I will shed a tear, they are and did become a lot less, but they do happen.  You will go through a range of emotions when you lose some one, this is why we call it grief, and there is no set time to mourne your loss be it a week, a month, a year, in fact there is no time nor is there any set place, so just let nature take its course, and try not worry about these things, just let it go whenever you feel the need to no matter where you are or with whom and never feel ashamed when it does happen. 

thank you so much for the advice mtalheadkayrn!