the night before my 19th birthday in 09 i found out i was pregnant.

i've been married for almost 2 years... at the time i was in shock but happy, i thought my husband would be ok with the pregnacy.. i have had always loved children and wanted to become a mother, but my husband was against us keeping the fetus.

he had threatened to leave me and even begged me to get rid of it, i had begged him for over two weeks and cried almost everyday upto the day i went to the abortion clinic.. i was 9 weeks pregnent so i had taken the pills instead of the operation.. when i went into the room for the ultrasound my husband was with me, when he saw the fetus on the screen he almost cried, i knew he felt bad about what he was making me do... but we had no choice, we were living in a shared house with 6 other people and had no money.

after i had the abortion i became depressed i had no one to talk to, no freinds or family i could talk to about it, only my husband knew what i was going through. i couldn't look at pregnant women, babies or small children even til now 10 months after...

since my abortion my emotions have been out of wack, i find myself almost crying or becoming really angry to the point where i shake. i can be watching tv or listening to music, nothing in particular would set me off, it would just happen..

i find myself not being able to move on, i keep wishing that i'll become pregnant again, and feel really sad and hurt everytime i get my period..

is there anyway i can get past this feeling? i don't want to feel like this anymore, it hurts so much..

I cant answer your question but I just wanted to say something..
Reading this actually made me cry. Im so dearly sorry! Im 13 and deffinatly won't have kids until im married, but my 34 year old mom just had her fourth baby and I love her to death. I cant imagine how you feel right now. Your husband is terrible for making you do such a thing, killing a life. Im sorry, but thats just wrong. I think you need to go somewhere fun, like an amusment park, or have a family bbq. For me, family would do the trick. Im sorry about your situation and I hope you start a happy wonderful family soon.

I am feeling bad after reading this,Bcoz i did same for my eduction..being a lady i took so hard steps...Now i want baby..The same thing happened with me in starting now after2 year i am hoping to have my own blood my child...I am saying that dnt cry have faith on God..things will fine..Watch baby video n make ur mind for ur future child..and dnt ever compromise your child with things coz remember in ur womb you have a child not a thing or money..I hope no one repeat what i did..

I'm 17 and got an abortion a week before my 16th birthday.. My boyfriend begged me to he said '' we werent ready '' boys dont become fathers until the day their child is born, us females become moms the day we find out we are pregnant its hard.. & i cant say it gets better because i have to be on anit-depresants to help me.. & i also have to see my therapist alot.. but its easier to think about this.. how hard it would've been , you said you didn't have money.. raising a baby is most def. not easy.. & just remember you saved your baby alot of pain and suffering.. you werent ready to be a mommy , & i know that hurts to think because it hurts me too.. but i know one day i'll be ready .. & i will make my baby so happy & i will strive to be the best mom i could ever be...