When i was younger i had tight foreskin which meant i couldn't clean under it. I went to the doctors and they gave me cream and told me to pull the foreskin back daily until i didn't need cream. My foreskin is now normal and can be pulled back easy. However there is a patch of this white, lumpy hard stuff. It's not very big though. I heard it could be hardened smegma but i can't seem to find a way to remove it at all.

Health Guru

Hi guest, get yourself some baby oil and rub it into the area twice a day and you should find it will soften up in around 2 to 3 days.

After a lot of googling i have found out that they are fordyce spots. Can i remove them as they look bad?

Health Guru
People have ideas on here to remove them with a soldering iron but it's very risky and could leave you with open infection or worse second degree burns if done wrong, you can either go to see a doctor and if they think they are bad enough give you something to treat them or laser removal or you can try cleaning the area three times a day with rubbing alcohol and that may help lessen them.
Where abouts are they exactly?

A few patches on the foreskin. I also have 2 little ones near my head. If they aren't harmless i am fine living with them. I was only worried as i thought they were hardened smegma.

Health Guru
There totally harmless, guys get them normally around the ridge behind the glands an foreskin girls can get them around the clitoral hood an between the labia and both sexes can get them around the mouth, they are totally harmless even though unsightly at times.