Has anyone used one?

I'm looking at options for coaching for myself and several of the girls I train with. We can go with a local coach but just wondered how people have found using an internet coach v a local one.

On my way out the door now. I have used an internet coach for 2+ years. It has been great.

Details later or let me know what questions you have.

I use an internet coach.

I love the coaching, but it is more for the full IM then for a half. If you are looking for a schedule to follow, you can find a great one, here. It is a PDf and you will have to change the dates to fit in your race.

Sheldon

Never used an on line coach, or any coach, but in the beginning definitely following a written schedule will provide the basis you will need to get in and structure the progression of workouts in the three events.....remember the schedule should be flexible, listen to your body, get in the long workouts, and have fun.

We can swim, bike and run. We are ok on the long workouts. We all just think we are abit slow . We are looking for some help with going faster ie finishing within the half ironman cutoff 8) .

I think you can accomplish a bit more speed by doing track workouts once a week (800's and miles) and by doing one bike day of speed work or hill workouts. Just need to get out there and get your heartrate up and keep it up.