Is there a Swimming Coaching Software? I like to swim and I like computers. I am sure that there must be some software for that purposes. A friend of mine told me that such software can be of great help when you want to learn to do something. Is that true?

Of course, there is software for almost anything. You have a lactate analyzer, as well as a tool for writing workouts, plan seasons, and individualize training plans and workouts for each athlete. There is software that can help you to swim faster. With an organized, scientific approach, the program uses data input by the coach, along with workout parameters, to offer paces and workouts designed to training swimmers. Also there is a practice/schedule writer and a stroke and skill analysis program. You can also throw in software to manage your team or run your club's swim meet. Such applications create a complete system for the club's needs. A swimmer tracking/database program is for parents, and has a pool length conversion, trend graphing, USA Swimming standards, and reporting functions of best time. You have to find for yourself which one is right for you.