First off, I'm new to the forums, so hello. :wavey:

Anyhow, I used to run somewhat frequently back in high school [I'm a freshman in college now] and I'm trying to get back into it again and maybe burn some winter fat as well :P

Now I am aware that I am by no means fat, but of course, I wouldn't mind loosing my lovehandles either

Since I haven't exercised for several months, I've only been going to the gym and working out once a week because that's what has worked best for my schedule so far. I currently exercise for about an hour and a half without a problem. I typically start off running/jogging for a half hour, followed by a half hour on the stationary bike, and finish up with a half hour on the elliptical trainer.

Are there any other exercises that I should also include? Should I change the intervals at which I do those exercises?

And yes, I know I should work out more than once a week, and I plan to start going in for smaller workouts [30-45 minutes] through out the week sometime in the near future.

Any suggestions would be awesome

I forgot to mention that I have already cut out soda and basically any other drink besides water since last year. Well, except if I go out for lunch/dinner, which is a pretty rare event for a college student :P

I've also been cutting out greasy grilled cheeses, hamburgers, and fries. I typically eat things like bagels, sandwiches, wraps, and bran cereals on a daily basis.