Hi moms, I am 13 weeks along and always spitting, I have read elsewhere it is normal but how bad was it for everyone else? I really wish it would stop. Have any of you been forced to spit in an extremely embarrassing place?

I have 5 kids and i have never had this problem. Every one is different tho. If you are compelled to yak one up, try putting tissues in your purse or pocket. Then when the urge hits just spit in into the tissue.
It is more lady like to raise a tissue to your mouth that to just launch it out of your mouth in front of people.

my mother said she had that problem when she was pregnant with me.
she had to carry a cup with her wherever she went so that she always had something to spit in.

I don't kno how far along I am. I just found out that I'm expecting. But this was a problum even before I knew. I hate it cuz I gatta get up every five seconds just to spit into the the trash or something. I came here to see if its normal... haha.