I'm 14 and do not have pubic hair or arm pit hair and my penis hasn't really grown and my left testical has dropped and my right is not fully grown and hasn't fully dropped what is wrong

Hi Guest
There is really nothing wrong with you being 14 and not started puberty is common it does not mean there is anything wrong with you it just means you’re a bit of a late bloomer compared to some.
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times but the changes you are hoping for will happen soon enough.
Your one testicle being bigger and hanging lower is a common thing as well and if you have experienced testicle and penis growth that could be an indication of puberty just starting.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale you can do their quiz it can tell you if you have started puberty and if so what stage you are in.