I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism one year ago. Recently I heard some women talking about some Thyroid assist. I want to know what this is and can it help me? Is this some kind of medicine?

If there is an underproduction of thyroid hormones, hypothyroidism will result, just like in your case. Hypothyroidism is conventionally treated by administering a daily dose of synthetic thyroid hormone. However, there are very effective herbs that can help to promote healthy thyroid functioning. They can also restore thyroid health. Native Remedies has developed 'Thyroid Assist'. This is a 100 herbal remedy to assist in the treatment of hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Thyroid Assist, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, can bring relief from many of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. It contains herbs that have been carefully selected for their beneficial effect on thyroid functioning. What is interesting is that this product has beneficial effect on overall systemic health. Thyroid Assist comes as a concentrated tincture in convenient drop form. The dose is approximately 15 drops in a little water or juice 3 times a day.