Hello everyone. I’ve never done this before, so yeah forgive me if I sound odd. About 2 months ago I was eating a granola bar and I made the mistake of not chewing it all the way. I ended up scratching my throat with one of the almonds that was in the bar. The scratches swelled up giving me the sensation that my throat was closing up. I went to the emergency room and that’s how I found out what was wrong with me. When the throat finally healed I started to get really bad heartburn accompanied by sharp chest pains that lasted for almost 3 weeks. I’ve seen a doctor twice about this and I’m getting an EKG or whatever it’s called on Monday. The heartburn is pretty much gone, I just get random chest pains now. Here is the problem I’m most concerned about now. About a week ago I got a cold and my head started to hurt. Now it hurts pretty much every day. The pain has died down a little since I’m getting over my cold I guess, but it especially hurts in the afternoon/evening and above my right eye and along the sides of my head and sometimes the back. Last night I took some Advil and took off my glasses and the pain went almost entirely away, however when I first got the cold Advil didn’t work on my headaches at all. I already know I need new glasses, but could that really be what’s causing the headaches? My stomach always hurts at some point of the day as well, usually in the morning (sometimes it hurts all day), but I never feel nauseous or vomit. I’m a very over paranoid person, I just want to make sure I don’t have an aneurysm or a brain tumor or some other problem. If this helps any by the way, I am a 19-year old female.

the best thing to do is see a doctor if the headache is not gone by tomorrow , it could be just becuase you have the head cold but it is better to be checked out .

I was actually just at the doctor yesterday for my chest pains and I should have asked, but I got side-tracked. If I ask to go to another doctor my mother might kill me. Not literally of course. My family thinks nothing is wrong with me so they get kind of mad if I say something.

Just tell them your problems and i am sure they will do everything to help you :-)