hi i have been saving my penis the past few months and i was wondering if it is weird at any way, it also gets itchi from times to times

bakura :|

Celebrity
What does it mean “I have been saving my penis”? There is no meaning in this sentence.

Have you been refraining from sex or masturbation or what? Or using condoms every time? It may be easier to understand if you gave us more info.

Now, the itchiness may come from different sources. It makes difference to know if you had any unprotected intercourses, if you have any skin problems (elsewhere on the body).

Harsh soaps, detergents and other chemicals you may be using for maintain good hygiene could be irritating your skin and cause itchiness. Then, not maintaining good hygiene can also cause itchiness, especially if you have foreskin and are not washing under it.

Fungal infections cause itchiness. Fungal infections are not sexually transmitted. Fungus naturally grows on the areas that are warm and moist just like pubic area is. If you sweat a lot, you may be prone to getting a fungal infection.

Testicles do itch with no apparent cause from time to time but it is usually due to sweat.

Depending on your sexual experience, and other factors that I mentioned, you could determine the cause of the itching. It would be best if a doc had a look especially if there’s redness, severe itchiness, sores, bumps, or any other strange symptoms.

I bleieve he means SHAVING..Which can of course cause razor burn and itchiness.

oh sorry i ment i shave it

why the hell do you shave your penis. if you have hair growing on your actual penis you should join a freakshow. this is the first hairy penis i have ever heard of.

No need to shave your penis, that is being stupid, if you have hair growing on your penis that is perfectly normal, particularly for a man who is hairy in other places on his body as well, no need to join a freak show, you are not a freak if hair grows on your actual penis, I don't know where you have been, most guys have some hair growing up their penis to some extent, some just at the base, some like me, almost to the top of the shaft, and I am NOT a freak.

I think he means SHAVING, not saving, that makes sense. you should ALWAYS check your post, letters, whatever you like to call them before you publish them. Grammar, spelling if possible as well.