Hello, doc! My girlfriend and I where having a good time. When we are about to have sex, I forgot to bring a condom however she insisted to do without it since its her first period. Despite knowing the fact that there's a risk of pregnancy, I just give in for pete's sake since she keeps on insisting. Now, the question is, preg or not preg?

Just keep it simple with little information.

Thank you

The simple answer is that she could get pregnant if it happened at a fertile time.

If you want an informed answer, you need to give information, and you do not clearly state the facts, give any activity dates or data concerning her period.

.

Actually, weve been dated and became a couple last week. I dont know much of her mens cycle but before i put my penis in the hole, she told me that its her first day of her period. I know i should have use a condom for safe sex but she keeps on insisting to do it raw.

Sorry!
It was January 16, 2017 when we did it

OK, so it's the first day of her period, not her first period!
The first day of her period is not likely to be a fertile day.
But if you were both not virgins, there is the risk of STD/STI.

Thanks doc
Btw, both of us are negative.