Hi everyone,

I'm 23, male, non-smoker. I have no family history of any cancer or lung disease. I do have GERD/acid reflux, which I've had for about 3 years.

-------------------

History: My very first symptom, about 2 months ago (October) was some "hardened" lymph nodes in the left supraclavicular region and in the lower rear of my neck on the left side -- this is what sent me hurrying to doctors to figure out what's going on.

Then, since early/mid November (about a month ago), I've been having noticeable SOB and occasionally a cough when I breath too deeply or when I wake up. The cough mucus is usually white to yellow, occasionally get some red streaks. I have been feeling quite tired/fatigued, and despite my weight looking relatively consistent on the scale and appetite being normal, I've dropped 2 pant sizes in the last month or so.

Tests So Far: >Bloodwork = Elevated CRP, ESR, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils

>Neck MRI w/ and w/o contrast (11/05/16) = visible sub-centimeter supraclavicular and posterior cervical nodes. (Report says "normal exam")

>Pulmonary Function Test (12/13/16) = "Restrictive Breathing Pattern that did not respond significantly to short-acting bronchodilator therapy."

>Non-Contrast High-Resolution Chest CT (12/02/16) = normal ----- Note: about this, I checked to make sure it wasn't just a few thin slices in a few parts of the lung. The scan definitely covered the whole lung down to the upper abdomen. Just doesn't use IV contrast

>Contrast-enhanced Chest CT (12/22/16) = normal

-------- No clear diagnosis.

Although I still feel the collarbone lump/node, no physician has actually felt it and therefore is not inclined to biopsy.

How may I push for biopsy? What sort of biopsy is advisable? Is there anywhere in this testing process that we would have missed something? --------

Honestly, I can't sleep well thinking that not only am I going to die, but that I'm completely powerless about it

Thank you for any suggestions or ideas!