I'm sixteen years old and have been smoking about 2 1/2 to 3 packs of cigarettes a week and also smoking weed on a weekly basis for about the same time. Recently, for the past two weeks I've been extremely tired and dizzy, smokers cough and occasionally coughing up blood, my back has been achy. I've lost my appetite but I still eat three times a day, regardless of eating I still have dropped about thirteen pounds. The other day I googled my symptoms and the first thing that popped up was lung cancer. Do you think that's what it is?

Hello friend,

Formally,you should be brave. It is right time to leave smoking not suddenly use 1/2 packet/week upto 1month.And stop immediately followed by your family doctor he/she will give best support as well as best suggestions. be brave all is well

Thank you

Regards

sivaprasad

cheapviagramedics

The first thing you do when you cough up blood is to go see a doctor to get some tests done. You are way too young for cancer due to smoking. However, there are many other reasons for cancer. Do not put this off!

Accept this as a sign and do your self a favor and quit smoking while you are young. Smoking is the most difficult addiction to get rid of compared to weed, crack and or heroine. At 16 it cannot be an addiction yet.