I'm in the Same boat as all you guys. I'm on 115mg of methadone a day and have tried everythinggggg to lose weight. I've gained 60lbs I went from 120 to 180. I recently went to see a weight loss doctor to get on the hcg injections (hcg diet). It was only $50 to see him which is normal price and the whole hcg diet plan with injections and the 500 calorie plan rules etc was only $300 and I've spent way over that already on diff weight loss c**p that DIDNT work so why not spend it on something I truly believe is guna work! If any one would like to know further details or anything about hcg (I can even tell u who u can see in whatever town and state you are in for it!) I'd be happy to help!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am in Md can you please tell me a good but if possible inexpensive one and if it worked while you are on methadone because I'm on 65mg of it but need to lose what I gained from being on the methadone. Thank you in advance. .

If you would like to purchase Omni HCG products please let me know.

Where can you get omni hcg an what is it exactly