I'm in the Same boat as all you guys. I'm on 115mg of methadone a day and have tried everythinggggg to lose weight. I've gained 60lbs I went from 120 to 180. I recently went to see a weight loss doctor to get on the hcg injections (hcg diet). It was only $50 to see him which is normal price and the whole hcg diet plan with injections and the 500 calorie plan rules etc was only $300 and I've spent way over that already on diff weight loss c**p that DIDNT work so why not spend it on something I truly believe is guna work! If any one would like to know further details or anything about hcg (I can even tell u who u can see in whatever town and state you are in for it!) I'd be happy to help!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am in Md can you please tell me a good but if possible inexpensive one and if it worked while you are on methadone because I'm on 65mg of it but need to lose what I gained from being on the methadone. Thank you in advance. .

If you would like to purchase Omni HCG products please let me know.

Where can you get omni hcg an what is it exactly

Can someone please respond with their RESULTS SO FAR ONG HCG WHILE on METHADONE???

THANKS