I want to start the HCG diet but I'm still breastfeeding and don't want to do anything to my baby. He's 6 months old and eats about 4 times a day.

Maybe you should wait for a little bit longer before you decide to go on this diet. There are still debates how and does this diet affect your child so I think it is better to be safe than sorry. Your son is 6 months old so it is better to wait just a little bit longer before start with this diet.

And there are few other ways to lose some weight and they will not endanger your child. First you could adjust your diet and start with lowering intake of bad foods and increase intake of fruits and vegetables. This is good in various ways as you know by yourself. Second you can start to work out. This means that you will have to leave your child alone for about one hour to go to the gym. If this is not acceptable to you then you could try something different and start to walk with your child. Any type of walking is good and if you have opportunity to do that in some kind of park it is great solution.

After you stop with breastfeeding you can start with hcg injections. If you still see that you need this type of treatment.  

I have 8month old,breastfeeding 4times a day and I started hcg diet a week ago After first 3days I lost everything I gained in those first overeting days, but then , no loss since-for 3days and I started loosing milk supplies I am forced to stop diet because of it So, in my personal experience it should be done once stop bf-ing or on onset of bf Has anyone else had same case Like me? Tnx