I'm in a tricky situation, last month I took a period stopping pill because I went on holiday. I went off the pill late October and got my period 2 days after, my period lasted a week. Since then me and my boyfriend have 'messed around' we have had 'dry sex' if you would like, naked, but his penis has not gone into me. I am still a virgin. Although he has never cummed on me or near me, when I'm on his penis there's a chance he could've precummed and I was wet. My period is a day late and I'm unsure whether I'm pregnant, because I've been bloated for a week and my breasts are tender. Or could I just be late cause of the pill? As I know that messes up your cycle! Help!

OMG! im in the same position. i had "dry sex" with my boyfd and now my period is 2 weeks late. im really nervous that i'll be pregnant. so please help. he was naked but i had underwear one. and im sure he didnt ejaculate when he was on top of me. but could precum cause pregnancy too??