Going through abnormal stress caused one big problem for me. I started to eat a lot, especially during the night and of course, those pounds just started to deposit. Everyone are asking me why I got so fat in less than one month. When I say that this is because of the stress, they just don't understand it. 

Now, I have two big problems - I am fighting with stress and I am fighting with my weight. I am seeking for an effective way to lose some pounds and I do know that apple cider vinegar can help me at this one but I don't know how.

Do you have an idea? 

What is the proper way to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?

Tnx!

Hi 62.

I am really sorry because you are so stressed. I know that so many stress can cause a lot of healthy issues. Gaining pounds is just one of them. Anyway, I am not an expert who can help you get rid of your stress, but I can help you a little bit with your diet program. I have lost more than 12 pounds in three months using apple cider vinegar. Losing weight with apple cider vinegar can be really easy, but just like with any other thing, you need to be careful while you are using it.

What exactly you want to know about this? 

I have heard that apple cider vinegar can be extremely powerful in weight loss if you are using it properly. I have never tried to use it because, to be honest, I don't like the taste of it. 

But right now I have feeling that I am desperate and that I need something to use really fast to help me. My stress piled up so much and this is the reflection of it - me as fat person.

How did you lose your pounds? How many times per day you were using it and did you make it in the morning when you get up, or night before you go to sleep?

Tnx 

I have a positive experience with apple cider vinegar. Losing weight with apple cider vinegar can be easy but it takes time and you should know that. Why am I saying this? Because one friend of mine was also using it but she expected to see the results after just one week. When she saw that nothing is happening she gave up and she didn't want to use it anymore telling me that this is a really bad thing because it can only harm your stomach and you won't lose weight. Sure, but you need to know how much of it you can take it. For example, I didn't mix it with anything. I was drinking one small cup of apple cider vinegar with water in the morning. I started to see results after two months. Try it.

Celebrity

Exactly. You can't expect some results over the night. Nobody can. 

This is one really old ingredient and people were using it for healthy living since forever. It helps you regulate your weight, it is good for blood sugar and it also controls cravings. It is also really amazing because it improves your heart health.

There are so many ways of how you can use it. For example, you can make it with water and honey. Drink it in the morning when you get up, before your breakfast.

You can also combine those ingredients with homemade apple juice. Try it and you will see its benefits.

GL

There are so many ways how to use it. You don't need to drink it just in the morning. You can drink it several times a day, for example after every meal. I don't agree that you should drink it on an empty stomach because it doesn't matter how honey or water you mix with apple cider vinegar when you are drinking it on empty stomach, it can hurt your stomach. So, drink it after meals or after one meal that you choose. Also, it is not necessary to add honey. You can add it just to improve the taste of it. Always, but always buy organic apple vinegar.