My good friend started to drink apple cider vinegar. When I first saw her, I was thinking that I am going to throw up because I can't stand smell and taste of apple vinegar in my food or salad. But she is drinking it.

When I asked her why she told me "You should start to drink it and you will see why". According to some of her theories, and she had thousand of them, it can help you lose your weight and even your belly fat.

Yes, I do have problems with belly fat but I would never try to make it disapear with apple cider vinegar...

Would I? 

The decision is only yours - would you or would you not. There is no that much wisdom in that. But you should know that losing weight with apple cider vinegar is actually possible. But you can't know until you try. 

I do know that it can help you because it can suppress fat accumulation at some critical areas, such are your hips, belly, etc.

But that doesn't mean that apple cider vinegar is a magic bullet for your body fat. To see some changes, you really should take more actions and take care of your body. By that, I mean that you should do exercises, follow some good diet program and combine it with drinking apple cider vinegar. 

Yes, I see and that was the main thing that I really wanted to know. She is more like couch potato type. She won't do anything, she doesn't want to do any type of exercise, it doesn't matter are they at home or at some group fitness and she eats almost everything. I really have tried to say this to her, but she always turns the story into her own benefit telling me that I am also fat and that I need to do something to lose my weight like she does. I don't think that her choice is a right one, but I am not telling her what to do with her life. So, I was really interested in this one. Thank you for this explanation.

Hey, hey. I was using it, but I think that I did all those steps that I needed to take before I started to take it. At the beginning, I consulted my physician before I start with it, and anybody should consult him before you start any diet and exercise program. A lot of girls actually doesn't know that it is not a good thing to drink apple cider vinegar alone! So, if you really want to drink it, combine it with water I or you can mix it with olive oil and use it like dressing for your salat. I agree that you can't sit at your home doing anything and drink it like water. It can have serious effects. Or none of them.

Sure that it can, because it affects your appetite. I was reading some researches and I found the information that the scientists do know that it affects your appetite, but they are not sure why apple cider vinegar is affecting it. Generally, I do believe that it could be related to increased insulin sensitivity, but it's also possible that the potent flavor kills appetite.Again, it is all about healthy eating. If you are eating fruits and vegetables, lean protein and if you add apple cider vinegar to it, it may definitely help you resist to have some snacks late at night. 

I see. But even if I try to drink it, I don't know would I be able to do that. I mean, when I am making a dressing for my salad, I put lemon juice in it. That is all. OK, a little bit of salt as well. Is there any possibility to soothe taste of it? It is really strong and I think that my stomach is going to hurt me because of it. Adding some other flavors can help, right? I need to admit that I do eat snacks late at night so maybe this apple cider vinegar can help me to correct this, or at least to help me have less appetite than usual, especially during the night. Maybe it is worth of trying, but I still believe that there is a better way for it - to lose weight.

Hi. Apple cider vinegar is really safe to use, its side - effects are really rare. Also, there are so many positive effects that can be made with apple cider vinegar. Also, I do know that apple cider vinegar can help you improve your insulin sensitivity and that is what makes it amazing. Also, it is good for diabetics. And like you already know, it can help you lose a few pounds. Generally, insulin is a hormone that enables your body's cells to utilize energy from sugar in your bloodstream. I have lost some pounds as well, but you need to know that that is not possible if you don't cut out some bad habits. So, with good will, healthy eating plan and exercises, you can lose your belly fat. Try it.

If you consume one tablespoon daily, you can see some results. I know, because I saw some results after two months, not much, to be honest, but I have lost about two pounds. My recommendation is to take one spoon before every meal. This can definitely improve digestion and the assimilation of nutrients in the body. I am sure that it can have only good effects, I believe that there are no side - effects if you consume it smartly. With all those benefits, you can add one more - it can detox your body. With all those positive effects, you can see that you can expect something, you can expect to lose your pounds.
Good luck.